Purpose of collecting your data:
These objectives will be difficult to attain if we do not collect your personal information, which helps us to:
- Create products and services that will meet your needs.
- Personalize your experience.
- Send targeted ads and manage feedbacks effectively.
- Research and create innovative ideas based on the demographics of our site users.
- Send news, updates and inquires directly to your email.
Sharing your personal information:
Time-Tell may only share your information under these circumstances:
- When your consent has been secured.
- When sharing is necessary to protect us.
- To comply with the law.
Under no circumstances will we sell your information to a third party. However, our contractors may have access to your information, only to perform services for us.
Who is responsible for your personal information collected on this site?
Time-Tell controls your personal data and you can reach us via our email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of your personal data:
We have developed and implemented technological policies that protects against accidental or targeted access to your personal information.
Personal information submitted on third party websites:
You may be referred to www.time-tellng.com from another website or vice versa. We recommend that you check the policies applicable to each third party websites, as we will not be responsible for their practices.
Cookies are small data files sent from a website and stored in your web browser while you browse. They allow websites to remember you when you visit again at a later time e.g remembering your username.
Changes to this policy
How can you contact us?